We are sourcing for an International Tax Manager to join a FTSE 100 Tech business in London.
The International Tax Manager role has responsibility, as part of a team, to lead, assist and advise on a range of International Tax projects and operational activities. This will include business partnering on all international tax matters related to the companys partner business (i.e. the business that manages strategic alliances and partnerships with third party operators), supporting transfer pricing projects including functional analyses and provisions, ensuring that cross-border tax compliance processes are maintained, and analysing tax data to make recommendations on tax opportunities.
The International Tax Manager role sits within the Group International Tax team and involves working closely with the Transfer Pricing senior managers and other senior managers within Group Tax, whilst reporting into the Senior International Tax Manager. The role is often varied in order to quickly respond to the latest legislative changes.
It is also anticipated that in this role you will take responsibility for the Group Tax written communication updates with local market CFOs.
- Lead business partner on Partner Market business including international tax research and tax treaty analysis
- Assist with ad hoc projects due to legislative change which may impact multiple operating companies.
- Manage the Local File compliance process from beginning to end and assist with the update of the Master File.
- Lead certain cross-border compliance processes including DAC6.
- Support certain transfer pricing work including attending and writing up functional analysis interviews clearly and in a timely manner meeting project timelines.
- Research and analyse tax legislation, treaties and TP Guidance, making recommendations on the outcome. Analyse tax data to identify double tax or other potential inefficiencies.
You must have
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 4 years' experience in international tax, ideally in a Top 10 Firm or
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified, or equivalent
- International Tax advisor with 1-5 years PQE either with an advisory firm or a large in-house company.
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines in a complex environment
- Excellent English, IT and numeracy skills required
- Comfortable working on their own with drive and commitment, and as part of a wider project team
What's in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100's of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
- Family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary