A global group with a household name is currently seeking an International Tax Manager to join their industry leading team. Based in West London, this will be an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business with a growing international reach.
- Management of the international tax compliance and provision process. In addition to management of EMEA tax related matters
- Act as key point of contact for multiple localised teams and advisors, coordinating the review and submission of corporate tax returns
- Manage localised tax audits, liaising closely with relevant tax authorities and advisors
- Work alongside the larger tax team on international tax projects, inclusive of structuring, planning and compliance streamlining.
- ACA/CTA qualified with proven corporate tax experience for both the UK and EMEA
- Experience of US GAAP tax reporting would be beneficial
- Exposure to SAP & OneSource Tax Provision is preferable
- SOX or listed company exposure would be beneficial