Are you interested in joining an exciting new renewable energy business?
Would you relish the challenge of being the first tax hire and creating the tax function?
Have you got an understanding of the renewable sector?
My client is looking for an International Tax Manager to step into the business and help shape the tax function, predominantly from an international M&A perspective. The successful candidate will be involved with evaluating new investment opportunities and projects. The business have an impressive growth strategy through acquisition, so having extensive global M&A tax expertise is required.
The responsibilities are, but not limited:
- Lead and coordinate external tax counsel and tax advisors in the context of historical tax due diligence on prospective targets and of the structuring of potential transactions
- Be accountable and responsible for analysing, structuring and executing the tax aspects of transactions.
- Provide business advice to investment, finance and leadership teams having regard to direct, indirect or collateral tax consequences of non-tax business decisions
- Coordinate with internal deal teams on the tax aspects of financial and investment models
- Manage the tax risk profile including indirect taxes that may arise, in particular the emerging markets.
- Act as a liaison between the finance function and tax advisor
If this looks like it could be of interest, then apply below or get in touch for a confidential conversation.