Newly CTA qualified and looking for the next step up in a global firm? This international accountancy firm currently have an exciting opportunity for an International Tax Manager to work on the firms biggest international clients. Having doubled their size in the last 4 years the international tax department are going from strength to strength and need international tax specialists who are driven and have excellent client facing skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of international clients;
- Management of international tax advisory projects including restructuring, transfer pricing and M&A.
- Working closely with the indirect tax, corporate tax and R&D team.
- Recognising opportunities in the market both local and across Scotland for client acquisition and cross selling
- Working with the overseas teams, delegating work where required and liaising with other international tax UK offices.
As well as an above market average salary you will have the opportunity to work overseas and also work flexibly whenever desired. Ideally you will be ACA and / or CTA qualified with prior international tax experience gained in practice. You should also have strong communication skills and be a self starter. Please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.