A new opportunity has come up with a European Investment Management firm for the appointment of an International Tax Manager to manage all tax issues in relation to the Group's International business. The role covers tax advisory as well as oversight of tax compliance and the management of one direct report.
- Manage tax risk in respect of the Group's overseas activities, including PE risk.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including the International Finance team and International Offices Working Group (including strategy, legal, regulatory compliance).
- Manage relationships with outsourced tax service providers (mainly 'Big 4').
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing and country by country reporting elements of OECD BEPS, including the development and implementation of appropriate transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Manage the tax aspects of the Group's Brexit planning from a corporate group perspective as well as the Group's overseas expansion plans.
- Ensure compliance with all overseas tax reporting, compliance and filing requirements.
- Provide tax input and advice in response to queries from the business regarding the Group's overseas operations.
- Manage enquiries from tax authorities in relation to the Group's overseas group entities.
- Experience of International Tax compliance and structuring.
- Knowledge of corporate taxation and transfer pricing.
- Experience of managing relationships with clients and/or outsourced service providers is essential.
- This will be a highly visible role so requires someone with an approachable personality, strong focus and first-class communication skills, both written and oral.
- The role would suit someone with an accounting or tax qualification with at least 5 years post qualified experience, preferably within International Tax.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton on 020 7429 4416 or to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.