International Tax Manager - London
A Global Asset Management firm based in London is currently looking for a tax professional to take control of the Group's Corporate Tax Compliance and Reporting function from a UK and International standpoint. You will also be involved in various advisory projects as well as fund tax matters.
- Management of corporate tax compliance, including preparation of returns for submission.
- Control and management of global corporate taxes and various indirect tax returns.
- Management of monthly tax reporting.
- Ongoing review and maintenance of OECV compliant transfer pricing documentation.
- Monitoring and interpreting changes in the tax environment that potentially affect the Group's business activities.
- Support senior members with UK and International advisory projects.
- Ad hoc business support provided in relation to Fund tax matters.
- Relevant Professional Qualification (ACA, CTA or equivalent).
- Experience of working in a UK corporate tax environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain tax attributes clearly to non-tax professionals and to present tax informational clearly and credibly to others.
- A team player.
- The appetite to take full control of the corporate tax compliance function whilst getting involved in other group tax matters.
Please apply or get in touch with Kieran Moon on 02074294435 for a confidential discussion.