A global manufacturing company with fantastic offices in West London are looking for an International Tax Manager to join an impressive in-house function. The role will be predominantly focusing on the tax compliance of the group but will have a key part to play in corporate tax planning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the international tax compliance process, liaising with overseas tax personnel and reviewing filings
- Assist with tax reporting as required (IFRS and US GAAP beneficial)
- Estimation of tax forecasting through tax planning and other research
- Minimise tax liability by liaising closely with the tax authorities and arranging projects to identify areas of risk
- International tax strategy and coordination for multiple projects
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified (or overseas equiv)
- Good UK tax experience with an understanding of US tax reporting
- Ability to manage time with numerous projects
- Good communication an leadership skills.