Advisory contract role with a leading global organisation
Our client is a Fortune 500 global business with a high calibre tax function. We are engaged to appoint an International VAT Manager on a contractual basis of 11 months. This is predominantly an advisory role, with an emphasis on International VAT, and will require a highly engaged and technical individual.
- Provide technical advice to business units on International VAT issues
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation and communicate this effectively to stakeholders, in order to ensure business risk exposure is reduced
- Ensure tax risks are managed and mitigated where appropriate
- Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required
- Be able to take ownership of work, develop an approach to problem solving, and be hands on.
- Have skills and knowledge around cross border and international VAT
- Keep up to date with recent changes in VAT Legislation and guidance
- Ideally 5+ years PQE experience
- Excellent technical ability in VAT
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and solid professionalism
11 month contract £350 - £450 day rate. London.
The next step
Please contact Rebecca McKerral for a confidential discussion on +44 7920 759470