Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Leading Firm, Livepool
£65-£80K + bonus + excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced tax professional to join the Liverpool office of this leading firm in the role of Corporate Tax Senior Manager. Working closely with the Tax Director based in Liverpool the role will involve providing tax advisory services to some of Merseyside’s most recognisable businesses.
This is a wide-ranging and challenging role which involves working on interesting UK and international tax projects and working closely with clients. This would be an ideal role for an experienced SM from a mid-tier firm looking to take on more complex technical work or a Manager from a large firm looking for a step-up into their first SM position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Managing the compliance and advisory work for a portfolio of clients involving domestic, international and listed companies
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with KPMG's local and multi-national tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
Experience and Background
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with strong CT accounting knowledge
- Proven experience as a Manager / Senior Tax Manager in an advisory capacity
- Experience of working on a large corporate portfolios involving domestic,
international and listed companies
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally) and
be a team worker
- Sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and
know when to involve others
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of drive and enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date technically
- Inquisitive with attention to detail
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Personal effectiveness and commitment
What’s on offer
This firm offers a competitive, benchmarked basic salary, annual bonus, generous employer pension contribution, private health insurance and life assurance, excellent holidays including additional holidays at Xmas/birthdays plus flexible benefits you can choose to suit your lifestyle where contributions are taken at payroll.
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 503 0035.
Rutherford Cross is a specialist tax and treasury recruiter serving organisations in the North West of England and Scotland. To discuss the opportunities in our portfolio or for confidential advice on your next career move please contact email@example.com (North West) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Scotland)