- In this role you will have your own client portfolio, developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- Through having your own portfolio you will also be able to identify any tax planning opportunities and work closely with the manager to resolve these
- You will also be a mentor to junior members of staff, training and coaching them to help develop their skills
- Flexible start and finish times
- 20-25 days holiday
- On-site leisure facilities including badminton courts, table tennis and table football
- Regular in house training and study support for relevant qualifications
- Healthcare insurance
- Free on-site parking
- CTA qualified
- 3 years’ experience
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.