M&A - Funds Tax Assistant Manager
- Advising on a broad array of tax issues relating to the advisor / manager of private equity, debt, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds or retail asset managers, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to structuring the fund and the fund management business;
- Providing bespoke tax advice in relation to long-term incentives and complex fund investments for fund management staff;
- Working closely with the M&A and Real Estate transactions teams to advise on investor considerations in structuring investments of the fund, and analyzing the tax treatment of returns to investors and the senior management team from those investments;
- Reviewing partnership tax reporting schedules prepared by the team for investors or the fund management team.
- Advising fund managers on the potential tax implications for their clients of making investments in certain Funds of Funds.
- Contributing to the growth and success of this new team by engaging in the professional development of our junior team members.
This Funds team is an exciting new team combining market-leading expertise in the field of private funds tax consulting, investor tax reporting and transactions tax, with a client base that includes some of the biggest global asset managers and alternative investment funds.
If you have experience that fits this role please get in contact to discuss further on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.