M&A Tax Advisory Manager
- Do you want to work with some of the most experienced leaders in their fields?
This consultancy firm works behind the headline on some of the biggest news stories to date. They are large enough to be trusted by their clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know their colleagues on a personal level.
This team offers a supportive culture and excellent career path to enable development of your career goals and ambitions.
- Providing corporate tax advice to FTSE 100 and major corporations across a broad suite of tax services and technical specialisms
- Offering advice including restructuring, reorganisation, M&A transactions and tax risk management
What are they looking for?:
- Previous experience working within a large tax consultancy firm
- Relevant taxation experience either with corporates, private equity or banks
- Experience in corporate tax management & advisory
- Ideally ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Maisie Horrrell on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org