- Do you want to work for a top world-renowned firm in their successful London team?
- Do you want exposure to some of the most exciting high-profile clients on the market?
- Do you want a great degree of autonomy in your role with excellent career progression?
A well-renowned privately own firm is looking for Assistant Managers to join their M&A Tax Team within their London office.
Due to their high-profile private equity client base, client transactions can exceed £1bn. You will have the opportunity to be working with and advising big names in the industry. The open-plan office ensures the team are close-knit and offer a tailormade service to their clients, with all team members getting as involved as each other in the work.
The role offers exposure to U.K. and international private equity funds and corporates. It includes due diligence and advising both sides of transactions in relation to acquisitions and restructuring.
The firm are looking for ACA/CTA qualified candidates with a Top 20 background, who have experience in transactions and advising clients on both U.K. and international tax issues, as well as the wider objectives of the investors and stakeholders.
- One of the most competitive remuneration packages on the market
- Accelerated path for promotion based on performance
- Excellent travel opportunities
- Work closely with other teams in the firm
- Very autonomous role
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance with extra days off around Christmas
Do not miss out on this exciting M&A Tax Assistant Manager opportunity - contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com