Pure Search are working with a Big 4 accountancy & business advisory practice who are looking for a high performing M&A Tax Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in London.
Work with an exciting array of FTSE 100 clients and PE businesses across a broad spectrum of sectors.
Join a high performing bunch of professionals who work in a collegiate and supportive team environment and enjoy a better work / life balance with true flexibility - whether you work from home, a cafe, or decide to hotspot next to a different team; the option is there - and truly utilised!
This role will provide see you leading and managing relationships with clients, assisting them with all their strategic tax requirements. This involves working with clients to advise on corporate planning and restructuring projects both in the UK and internationally, as well as producing complex UK tax computations and returns.
- Transactions and International Tax advisory work
- Advisory assignments will be wide ranging and include a mix of international, M&A and other adhoc advisory work
- Clients include FTSE companies, AIM listed companies, private equity-backed as well as privately-owned businesses
- Review corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process
- Providing tax structuring and tax due diligence advice on a wide range of transactions
- Assisting with carrying out detailed technical research
- Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services (management incentives, VAT, TP)
- Be involved in business development activity
- ACA, CTA, ATT or ACCA qualified
- Strong commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication skills
- A hunger and drive to service your clients with high quality outputs
To discuss this opportunity further, contact Georgia Luxton at Pure Search on +44 20 7429 4441 - available anytime for a confidential conversation