Our client is a Big 4 firm and they are looking for a corporate tax specialist to provide M&A tax services to a diverse client base including UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups. This will be predominantly due diligence and tax structuring work but will also include international and other tax advisory work. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing tax advisory services to a variety of clients and overseeing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work
- Liaising with specialists in other departments and overseas offices to oversee their input into tax advisory projects
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and understanding the client's business in order to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Managing proposals for new work, including delivering tender documents, presenting at client pitches and identifying new solutions / products for client issues
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
You should be CTA, CA, ACA or ACCA qualified with strong corporate tax and accounting knowledge. You should also have some experience of dealing with M&A work. You may currently be at a mid tier firm where you don’t get the opportunity to specialise 100% in M&A work.