M&A Tax Manager based in Birmingham paying up to £50,000 + car allowance and other benefits
Your new company
A big 4 firm based in Birmingham and a market leader in the Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Tax field.
Your new role
- You'll play a key role in delivering quality tax advice on transactions (buy and sell side) within the M&A and real estate markets.
- You'll perform tax due diligence reviews which will involve looking at existing and potential tax issues and risks for clients looking to sell/buy businesses.
- Provide tax structuring to help clients run their business in the most tax efficient manner.
- Tax modelling to simulate models of future tax liabilities of companies to aid clients make informed decisions on business strategy.
- Pre and post deal services including pre-acquisition re-structuring and implementing new tax planning ideas
- Aspects of corporate finance
- Role is 100% advisory focused except tax return compliance for companies in administration.
- Opportunity to work with third parties such as Private equity houses.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable corporate tax and M&A tax experience is ideal
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a deadline driven environment
- An outgoing personality
What you'll get in return
- Market leading salary expectations
- Occupational pension scheme
- Exceptional benefits package
- Home working
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.