Top 4 accountancy firm with a large dedicated M&A Tax Team
Strong focus on professional development and career growth
This top 4 accounting firm requires an experienced manager to join their M&A tax team. This team deals with a broad range of exciting clients from Private Equity Houses to the Public Sector facilitating global transactions.
This is an advisory role that will include:
- Performing Tax Due Diligence on the buy and sell side
- Providing Tax structuring advice including the implications of withholding tax, corporation tax and payroll tax.
- Tax modelling to forecast future tax liabilities and provide relevant advise
- Pre and post deal services including tax planning
- Broad experience leading complex M&A projects
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Proven success in generating business
- CTA qualified with ample experience in the tax field
Exciting work, competitive package and benefits, great opportunity for growth. If this role is of interest to you, please contact Poppy Bowen on 0207 269 2163.