A FTSE 20 Company, with a significant global presence, are hiring for a M&A Tax Manager to join their Head Office Tax team based in London.
- Provide international tax input to a wide variety of M&A projects.
- Contribute to the intellectual property strategic agenda to include the leading of relevant projects.
- Business partner with a wide group of internal stakeholders including Group Accounting, Legal, Corporate Development, Worldwide Business Development and Treasury.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Global Tax Team both internally and externally.
- Degree plus Professional Qualification(s) (e.g. ACA/CTA/Legal)
- Good post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills - making complexity simple for non-tax and non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills, working with teams outside of Global Tax
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth directly on 0207 429 4404.