Pro-Tax Recruitment are working with a Top 10 firm who are seeking an M&A Tax Manager for their London office.
As M&A Tax Manager your role will consist of:
- Structuring and due diligence, advising either on buy-side or sell-side in relation to acquisitions/disposals as well as post-acquisition e.g. restructuring, refinancing transactions
- Private equity funds and corporate transactions
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
Why join this Top 10 Firm's M&A Tax Team?
- Exposure to a huge variety of work and clients
- Be part of the biggest deals in the industry
- Work alongside specialists in the market
- Most profitable tax team in firm
- Significant tax revenue growth continues year on year
- Excellent career progression
As M&A Tax Manager you will:
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Have experience in Corporate Tax and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Have exposure to international tax
- Have experience working in a Top 20 firm
To find out more information please call Jen on 0207 2696346 or email Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.