Our client is a Big 4 firm and they are looking for an M&A Senior Manager to provide M&A tax services to a diverse client base including UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing tax advisory services to a variety of clients and overseeing the successful delivery of commercially viable and technically excellent advice involving tax due diligence, structuring, international and other advisory work
- Liaising with specialists in other departments and overseas offices to oversee their input into tax advisory projects
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and understanding the client's business in order to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Ensuring that clients are kept up to date on developments within the corporate tax world that may affect their businesses
- Managing proposals for new work, including delivering tender documents, presenting at client pitches and identifying new solutions / products for client issues
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
You should be CTA, CA, ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of dealing with M&A work. You must be prepared to undertake a mix of technical, man management and business development responsibilities.