The opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager to develop our client’s Global Compliance Reporting Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms with an excellent reputation.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Deliver tax compliance and advisory work in addition to being involved in a diverse mix of other work
- Support Partner group with building out the practice, building strong client relationships
- ACA/AAT/CA/ACCA/ATT/CTA or other relevant qualification
- Enthusiastic attitude and flexible approach to work
- Experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment
- Understanding of UK corporation tax issues
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07799 462 326