Manager Stamp Taxes
Up to £70,000
Do you want to work for a Big 4 firm in their successful London team?
Do you want a role with excellent career development and the chance to work with market leaders?
Do you want a great degree of autonomy in your role with exposure to a broad variety of clients?
As Stamp Taxes Manager your role will consist of:
- Performing Tax Due Diligence reviews for clients wishing to sell/buy businesses
- Provide Tax Structuring advice to clients
- Implement deals and assist with the necessary documentation
- Provide pre and post-deal services
- Deliver bespoke stamp tax advice, working alongside direct tax specialists as well as other PwC teams
- Working well the most well-connected partners in the industry
As Stamp Taxes Manager you will have:
- Ideally ACA/CTA qualification - but not essential
- A professional qualification
- UK revenue experience favourable
- Experience providing stamp tax advice
- Technically strong, but with experience in client handling
- Someone who wants a mixed role to broaden experience
- Ability to work well in a team
What benefits come with the Stamp Taxes Manager role?
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Lunch and Learn workshops
- Staff are eligible to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Receive an additional day's holiday at Christmas
- Dress down policy
- Private medical and personal accident care
- Travel, gadget and dental insurance
- Life assurance and income protection benefits
- Car scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
What do the team think?
"Investment in learning and development. A huge amount of up-skilling in technological skills across all teams. Great people and culture. Good values are encouraged across all grades".
Be part of a successful and supportive team in modern and environmentally sustainable offices in Central London, with excellent career development prospects and the chance to work with an engaging portfolio of clients.
Do not miss out on this exciting Stamp Taxes Manager opportunity - contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org