Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Manager to join our client’s Transfer Pricing Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a ‘Big 4’ accountancy practice and a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms.
They have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Preparing and project managing team members in the preparation of detailed technical Transfer Pricing analyses covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with other tax teams on a range of topics
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent Transfer Pricing and wider tax technical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in a corporate tax transfer pricing environment as Manager or equivalent
To discuss in confidence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07799 462 326