- Manager - Transfer Pricing
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Manager to join our client’s Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effetiveness Practice on a permanent basis.
Our client is the leading 'Big 4' accountancy practice.
They offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. There is support for flexible working and career development in addition to flexible benefits that cover holidays, health and wellbeing, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for both the Firm and clients from the tax services delivered whilst managing risk appropriately for both client and the firm.
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player
- Coaching more junior staff
- Passionate about coaching and developing more junior staff
- Strong transfer pricing technical skills
- Degree or postgraduate degree essential
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget and time
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills
- The ability to deliver quality output in a timely and efficient manner
For more information please apply.