This is primarily a tax role but combines aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing and business advisory and is ideally suited to a candidate looking for a wide ranging and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
Transfer pricing is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid development and career progression.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
- Coordinating with the firm's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.