Their professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help their clients make sound decisions. As an organization, they think globally-and encourage their people to do the same. That means when you take your place on their team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact. Find out how their approach will change everything for YOU.
They are looking for a proven leader; to further build an expanding business line of UK private equity tax advice and compliance services. The tax business line fits alongside their existing services provided to the private equity industry including regulatory advice and support, portfolio valuations, investment banking and restructuring advice
As a Managing Director within an expanding team, you will have responsibility for driving business development within this commercial sector as well as leading assignments and client delivery.
You will also be working with the senior team in defining and developing strategy and long term business plan proposals for the business, with an emphasis on the delivery of services to clients. Being part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm, means your personal impact will be instant but will be supported by an ambitious full service professional services firm.
- Participate in business development initiatives of this expanding sector that include targeting external clients, attending industry conferences and speaking engagements.
- Identify new opportunities and proactively develop leads
- Develop, manage and maintain client relationships with Private Equity firms
- Oversee client delivery, client interface and practice management
- Build a team of tax professionals to facilitate client delivery
- Network and liaise with regulatory bodies
- Form deep contacts in the industry and network with the aim to grow the practice
- Run internal and external training courses and draft articles for various publications
- Proven experience working within private equity tax
- Extensive business development experience and a strong network within private equity
- Prior experience building and leading a commercially successful team
- Client facing, solutions focused, individual
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentational expertise
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.