My client is a top 20 accountancy firm who have recently seen high growth. The firm is based in Central London.
My client is commercial, forward thinking, collaborative and approachable. The firm is based in central London.
My client pride themselves on being innovative and progressive in everything they do. But they're also immensely proud of their history and the things they've achieved over more than 80 years of business.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Partner, this position will continue to deliver and develop the high quality provision of tax services. The position holds the responsibility, with the assistance of the Partners and Managers, for running an office Tax department in a reliable, professional and commercial manner. This person holds overall responsibility for the management of the tax team.
* To continue to develop the high quality provision of tax services across the Tax team and wider office
* To develop tax provision in niche markets where possible
* To be part of the leadership of the tax function Firm wide, and provide operational leadership to the local tax team
* To manage own client portfolio.
* To provide consultancy services to clients, including those of other partners
The Successful Applicant
* ACA, ACCA and/or CTA qualified
* Relevant but varied post qualification tax experience in practice
* Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
* Experience of dealing confidently with a variety of business and personal clients
* An outgoing approach with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and with clients;
* Excellent communication skills
* Diligent, accurate and hands on approach to work
* Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
* Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
* Client focus and commercial awareness
* Project management skills to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
* Maintain adequate CPD in all areas of tax
* Flexible approach during busy periods
Competitive package and salary