Mixed Tax Manager
This will be an advisory role and will see you heavily involved in stakeholder engagement, and working across corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Supporting the Head of Tax to provide tax technical support on commercial business projects and manage tax projects and initiatives concerning Corporation Tax, VAT and Employment Taxes and other general taxes.
- Support the Head of Tax to deliver the Tax Strategy, tax governance framework to SAO requirements are met.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure tax controls are disseminated in the business and provide tax training where necessary.
- Ensure that the business is tax compliant and that effective controls are in place and are maintained for existing and emerging tax legislation.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in tax procedures.
- Responsibility to provide tax advice to ad-hoc queries from the business across all taxes.
- Engagement with HMRC to resolve on tax queries accurately and in a timely manner and facilitate well run HMRC audits.
- The role will require supporting the Compliance Tax Manager and Indirect Tax Manager at peak times
Contact me to discuss this outstanding opportunity further - / 02074294441