My client is recruiting a mixed tax senior manager to join their growing firm. The role has clear progression to partner for the right individual.
A Top 20 firm are looking to grow their leadership team by bring in a Mixed Tax Advisory senior manager for their tax team based in central London. This is an important hire to ensure the growth is continued.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tax professional from a well established firm who is looking for an opportunity to enter Partnership and really help drive tax department forward.
- Taking responsibility for tax planning and advisory work for portfolio of clients
- Deal with ad hoc enquiries from the firms General Practice Partners
- Conducting technical research
- Identifying opportunities and working with the clients
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) with tax experience
- Tax Advisory and project experience
- Strong technical research and writing skills
- Excellent tax technical knowledge
Competitive package and salary
clear route for progression to partnership