Vacancy for a Mixed Tax Assistant in a thriving single-office Tax Boutique, located in Central London.
Your new company
You will get to join an award-winning firm, with an excellent office culture, based in their offices in the heart of the City of London
Your new role
- Preparation of personal tax returns for a portfolio of clients which may including sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
- Preparation of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses.
- Preparation, review & submission of corporation tax returns.
- Advising individuals and companies of their tax liabilities.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
- Assist on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects.
- Carry out research on different areas to assist Managers/Directors/Partners.
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio.
- Meeting with clients and potential clients.
- Client Billing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Planning and Organising: must be able to plan workload in order to prioritise work to meet conflicting deadlines and cope with pressure.
- Written and verbal communication: good written communication skills are necessary to draft correspondence with clients and HMRC to explain technical issues in an easily understandable manner. Must have good inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with clients and other staff members.
- Client Focus: meeting deadlines and responding to client needs.
- Technical Expertise: maintaining technical knowledge.
- ATT qualification or equivalent experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.