Mixed Tax Assistant Manager
Are you fed up of your unappreciative micro-managing boss? Do you want to work for a successful family feel Practice with flexible working and a clear progression path?
What's Great About this Mixed Tax Assistant Manager Role?
- Clear structured and limitless progression path
- Great staff retention figures with a strong family feel to the team
- Industry-leading benefits, some of the highlights include flexible and agile working, private medical care, study support for industry exams, free parking on site, contributory pension scheme, option to buy and sell holiday
- Leadership responsibilities
- Advisory element
- Clear structured and limitless progression path with six monthly pay reviews
Your Role as a Mixed Tax Assistant Manager
- As a Mixed Tax Assistant Manager, your workload will be compliance focussed with a mixture of corporate and personal tax with a 70/30 corporate bias
- Ad-hoc advisory work
- Leadership responsibilities, assisting more junior members of the team in their personal and professional development, reviewing their work
- The client base includes a significant number of owner-managed businesses including partnerships, sole traders and private companies as well as private clients and high net worth individuals
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Extensive corporate, personal or mixed tax compliance experience in Practice
- Some advisory and leadership experience would be beneficial
- Preferably ATT and/or CTA qualified
Tel: 02072 696355