This is an excellent role with carte blanche to develop the client base. You will be proactive and hands on in your approach and develop the your career working closely with the Managing Partner
A well-established accountancy practice in Bristol is seeking an ambitious Mixed Tax Manager, due to expansion of their client base. This is a full-time position, which offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities for this Mixed Tax Manager based in Bristol are:
- Management of the corporate tax Advisory & Compliance function for the firm,
- Preparation and review of tax computations for their diverse and interesting client portfolio.
- You will also support the partner in various planning work. This can range from reconstructions, share schemes, inheritance tax planning and advisory work.
The successful candidate for this Mixed Tax Manager position based in Bristol will have/be:
- ATT/CTA qualified
- Relevant technical Corporate and Personal Tax experience
- Proven track record of advising a broad portfolio of clients
- Bring a positive attitude and enthusiastic way of working.
Base Salary up to £65,000
Varied portfolio of work
Opportunity to develop
Commission Scheme for bringing new clients into the firm
Supportive working environment