With a sterling reputation throughout the UK this highly reputable practice are seeking a motivates, dynamic and personable Mixed Tax Manager to join their growing team. Boasting a range of clients from OMB's, SME's, HNWI's and family businesses this firm is dedicated and committed to providing the best service to their clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients and dealing with all compliance matters.
- Job requires the review of corporation tax returns prepared by the audit department and personal tax returns prepared by our joint venture in India, together with the preparation of returns on certain clients.
- Sole responsibility for corporation tax on many clients where we act for the UK subsidiaries as part of a large overseas group, so understanding of international issues, transfer pricing, deferred tax.
- Will handle preparation of forms P11D and ad hoc share work for portfolio as required. There is a large amount of consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI's and candidate will work with the partner on projects.
- Responsible for supervision of two junior members of staff and provide training where required
- Run training sessions on corporation tax issues for audit department
A family feel firm which encourgaes staff to be themselves, this is an exciting opportunity for a Mixed Tax Manager looking to join a firm which encourages and motivates its staff.
Please apply to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance