Mixed Tax Semi Senior, Mid Tier practice, London, paying up to £40,000
Your new company
You will be joining an excellent mid tier practice in London as their Mixed Tax Semi Senior.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns for review by Consultant/Partner
- Assist with basic tax planning, projects, compliance matters and deal with client queries. Draft correspondence to clients for review by Consultant/Partner
- Obtain an understanding of the principles of residency, ordinary residency and domicile, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and understand the taxation of death estates and trusts
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the complete tax computation and return for typical straight forward companies ready for review by a Consultant/Partner
- Take responsibility for compliance administration and quarterly and year end processes
What you'll need to succeed
ATT qualified with prior experience in both personal and corporate tax compliance.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining an excellent mid tier practice as their Mixed Tax Semi Senior earning up to £40,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.