Mixed Tax Semi Senior - London - up to £35,000
Why join this firm?
- They are a medium size city firm that are not only great on customer service but also provide a full range of services and experts. As a result, 80% of clients have stayed for 10 years+
- Genuinely value their staff and recognise hard work, hence why 80% of employees have a decade of experience
- Excellent opportunity to progress to Director/Partner level (if individuals wish to)
- They are in an exciting phase of growth. Having already grown year on year, they are looking for new office space to keep in line with growth moving forward
- High level of autonomy to gain broad exposure to interesting advisory work that is passed down by the tax partner
They have approximately 1100 corporate tax clients and a similar amount of personal tax which will lead to you covering all aspects of personal/corporate tax and trust work both UK and International. Most of their client base if owner-managed businesses with turnovers ranging from £5m-80m. As a tax team they're currently looking to expand the amount of advisory work and see this as a huge growth area within the business.
The firm's culture is a very supportive but ambitious which is emphasised by the companies continued ventures into exploring further opportunities/acquisitions. Within the team it's a very close knit and sociable team always looking to explore opportunities to build rapport within the team.
Get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.