If you are AAT or ATT qualified and wanting to develop your career further towards an advisory portfolio, then this is the role for you.
You will have broad exposure to Corporate and Private Client Tax and the business will support your studies further with CTA/ACCA/ACA.
Our client are market leading within the tax profession. Offering great support/structure and a fascinating client base spanning Corporate and Personal Taxes.
Initially your key responsibilities for this Mixed Tax Semi Senior based in Bristol will be:
- Ongoing preparation of tax returns for our clients (high net-worth individuals, partnerships, LLPs and companies)
- Supporting the Managers and Partners on consultancy and advisory projects.
- Being the main point of contact for clients and advising on tax and general business matters
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as require
For this Mixed Tax Semi Senior position based in Bristol, our client is looking for candidates who are/have:
- AAT or ATT qualified
- Relevant UK Corporate or Personal tax experience
- A Passion for advisory/consultancy work
- Strive to consistently do your best and provide excellent customer service
Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
Study support CTA/ACCA/ACA (with clear milestones for salary increases)
Supportive team and career development opportunities
Parking on site