Outstanding mid tier firm looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Senior to support their growth
Your new company
Our client is a medium-sized, mid tier accounting firm working mainly with clients in the entertainment industry.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage compliance control sheets for various tax-heads across the firm to improve firm-wide compliance
- Manage a corporate, personal and partnership tax portfolio of approx. 150 clients with support from managers where required.
- Carry out other compliance functions to support the Tax Team such as P11Ds, PSAs, ATED, Share Schemes, SEIS/EIS, Forms 42, Forms CT61, NRCGT, Certificates if Residence, FEU applications, VAT reclaims and dealing with queries relating to those matters
- Assist with managing compliance processes for the Tax Team and training of junior staff
- Provision of tax advice to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues
- Assist with tax planning and one off technical projects Assist with HMRC enquiries and drafting responses
- Correspond with clients, both on-site where applicable or via telephone/email to resolve straight forward queries or issues and obtain supporting documentation
- Ensure work and projects are completed within the timeframes
- Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of work
- Highlight any issues to manager(s) and assist on client problems
- Develop and maintain a good level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be CTA qualified or ATT qualified working towards a CTA qualification and have a relevant experience on a similar position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.