Mixed Tax Senior
Up to £45,000
Are you looking to work for an experienced and highly proactive firm of chartered accountants based in north London?
Have you had a broad exposure to a range of personal and corporate tax issues?
Are you ATT qualified and working towards completing your CTA?
This leading and well-established practice is looking for a tax senior to join their close-knit team and oversee the tax semi-senior.
Your work will be predominantly Personal Tax focused, however, preparation and submission of CT600's as well as VAT returns may be required.
The main focus will be preparing and submitting Personal Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients across a range of industries and sectors.
You will also have the opportunity provide tax advice, as and when required (under the supervision of the senior tax advisor and partners), as well as frequently communicating with HMRC and clients over the phone and via email.
- If you live locally and want to work for a longstanding business with an excellent client base (that spans internationally, to France, the USA and Vietnam)
- Want to work for an organisation that really values their staff. The average individual has been there for 8 years!
- They are a family unit where everyone cares and looks out for each other
- Have support for Tax qualifications, CTA and STEP, if you desire
- Be part of a firm that provides first class service and is proud of doing so
This role is an immediate start so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR