- Complete oversight of Global NWC management, aggregate gross balances of c$1.3bn
- Set and track NWC performance targets for key metrics and units
- Work with Finance systems team to design and establish required reporting formats to monitor performance and track progress against targets
- Perform monthly review of NWC performance and prepare summary for Senior Management
- Establish NWC improvement action plans and monitor progress against delivery
- Identify countries where performance is deteriorating and/or has scope for improvement, understand why, and agree improvement actions
- Lead review calls with Divisional CFO's to review performance and drive and track improvement actions
- Identify key clients impacting NWC and work with Client Leaders to address
- Work with Group Finance team to review and input to indirect cashflow forecasts including the integration of improvement targets
- Act as link between Client Leaders and Treasury to input to payment terms discussions and any related finance solutions
- Provide input and expertise to transformation initiatives that may impact NWC such as finance systems, SSC strategy, Process standardisation etc
- Input to M&A activity by working with relevant teams to ensure NWC impacts are considered and outcomes optimised
- Where appropriate work with Shared Service centres to ensure NWC levers are managed effectively
- Continue to drive the cash culture and NWC awareness across the group through training, communications, policy setting and sharing good practices.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- Demonstrable expert in working capital improvement in a major organisation (FTSE250 or private) or consultancy business.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and influence a variety of people including senior management
- Experience of presenting findings and analysis clearly in reports and presentations
- Professional Accounting qualification would be desirable.
- Previous exposure to OneStream/Cartesis/Hyperion or similar consolidation tool
- Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, PowerBI
- Experienced in operating within a multi-layered, international matrix environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.