Newly Qualified CTA Corporate Tax Supervisor
Up to £48,000
Have you recently passed your CTA?
Would you like to work for a practice that offers a high calibre of work but puts the welfare of their staff at the forefront of their minds?
Due to high levels of recent growth and ambitious plans, this nationally recognised firm is looking to invest heavily into the Business Tax team and require individuals at newly qualified Corporate Tax Supervisor level.
- The team promotes an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture
- Opportunity to work directly with key decision-makers within the business
- Open to flexible working and have embraced personalised plans for staff that require this
- The firm has less than 10% staff turnover in the last 12 months (far below the industry average), which is a huge reflection of how much they value staff
- Opportunity for short-term secondments within the business to gain exposure to new areas of tax and continue developing as a tax professional
- Due to the nature of the work, there is an excellent opportunity to focus on building on your advisory skills
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on a broad client portfolio that covers; Media, Technology, Property, Financial Services and International issues
- Manage the successful delivery of corporate tax projects, ensuring the highest level of service
- Be a mentor to junior members of staff within the team, assisting with their development to help you progress towards a supervisor position
The successful candidate will be a Newly Qualified CTA and have a solid grounding in dealing with a broad range of corporate tax issues.
Interviews are being held at present and this will continue into the new year so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org