A rapidly-growing UK Top 10 accounting practice are strengthening their regional presence, with a focus on the Hertfordshire & Kent counties.
The growth comes off the back of consistent organic growth and strategic acquisitions, both of which have significantly developed the size of their client base.
The respective Kent and Hertfordshire offices have made the decision to invest in a localised tax offering for each office, starting with the appointment of a Tax Partner and effective Head of Tax for the regional office. The role of this senior person stepping into the business will include:
- Full oversight and management of the entire tax function
- Liaising with the clients of the practice to provide clear tax advice
- OMB Corporate Tax planning for the business and the business' owner
- Focus on development of the regional office's tax team
- Planning and development of the presence of the firm's tax offering in the region
The opportunity would fit an established Partner in a mid-tier practice, or a Director looking for a step up to Partner in the Top 10. Both offices are offering a blank canvas from which to develop and create your own tax function, so it's a great option to leave your mark on a business.
For more info, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or send your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk