OMB Corporate Tax Partner - London - £150,000
A London-based, mid-tier accounting practice is actively looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Partner to the business, working with their OMB and SME client base.
Having achieved steady growth over consecutive years, the practice has cemented itself as a leading tax, audit and business advisory firm for businesses and their owners.
Now, in their next stage of growth, they are looking to strengthen their Corporate Tax business, bringing in the expertise of an experienced Partner to help lead the team.
- Start-ups to large privately-owned businesses (OMBs)
- Pre-revenue to c.£300,000,000 turnover
- Businesses intending to make their first international expansion
- Variety of industries
As a result of their rapidly expanding client base, the business needs another Partner to co-lead the Corporate Tax business. This will include:
- Leading the Corporate Tax team
- Identifying opportunities in existing portfolios
- Providing high level tax advice in respect of corporate tax structures across a predominantly private sector client base and the breadth of business taxes
- Lend a hand to assist with the compliance function
- Build and develop the junior team, being involved in recruitment
While business development initiatives are not essential in the short-term, experience in being able to introduce new portfolios to the business would be favourable.
It's an exciting opportunity for a well-established OMB Corporate Tax specialist who can turn their hand to assist clients of all backgrounds and sizes across the breadth of Corporate Tax.
The firm is experienced in the appointment of a direct entry Partner; and, there exists the possibility for Equity ownership for the right candidate.
Interviews have already started as a matter of priority for the business - get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk