A modern, entrepreneurial practice has instructed me, on a retained basis, to find them an OMB Corporate Tax Partner to join their London-based office.
The forward-thinking partnership has come off 12 months of double-digit growth and, in conjunction with the retirement of a Tax Partner, the opportunity has arisen to fill the gap and continue building this business unit.
Led by an impressive Managing Partner, the practice is on track to continue building on its successes, while maintaining its high standards for their clients - most of which are OMBs and Small-Medium Enterprises.
Your role will be that of a true Tax Partner, split into 4 main areas:
- Build and generate revenues new revenues from your network, while identifying opportunities in the firm's existing portfolio, with the ability to cross-sell on broader accounting services
- Provide high-level tax advice to your clients on a range of complex corporate tax structures, both across the UK and internationally
- Lead and manage the larger Corporate Tax team, overseeing the compliance function
- Provide strategic insight into the development of the tax team and corporate tax business unit
You'll be one of 2 Partners in the tax team, and one of 19 in the practice; all of whom will fully support you in your endeavour to continue building this side of the business.
It's essential that, as the successful applicant, you have several proven abilities in order to take control of this team:
- History of leading and managing a large tax team, providing support and motivation to junior staff
- Complete understanding of the broad tax functions, including international tax, corporate tax, transfer pricing, EIS and share schemes
- Business development capabilities, able to identify and capitalise on opportunities for the practice and client
- Strong commercial acumen - knowing how to best benefit the wider practice
The opportunity best places itself towards a Tax Director or Partner looking for a new challenge, working in a collegiate environment with the drive to run with an existing portfolio and build it into a successful business.
Get in touch to discuss the additional details with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk