Leading Big 4 firm is looking for an Operational Manager and Senior Manager to join their growing Tax Transformation team in London. You will provide services to a broad range of clients across all sectors from the largest FTSEs or inbound to mid-market companies.
They are looking for high calibre and motivated individuals who are interested in working at the forefront of Global tax transformation. You will be creating relationships with clients that enable you to support them to transform their tax accounting processes and systems.
This team is known for their good work-life balance, and there are opportunities to work flexible hours, from home and part-time working.
- Tax accounting advisory projects such as acquisition accounting, technology and process improvements.
- Implementations of tax reporting technology solutions for clients
- Developing close working relationships with clients
- Managing diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- CTA or ACA qualified
- A personal interest in being part of the technology-enabled tax function of the future and willingness to learn the skills required to manage tax accounting technology projects.
- Flexibility to be able to learn new software and techniques quickly on the job and invest time in getting up to speed with the tax technology market.
- Excellent communication skills- able to explain complex ideas and techniques to non-experts
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: