Really exciting company looking to recruit a Tax Manager on a permanent part time basis.
I'm working with a really exciting business that are looking to recruit a Tax Manager on a permanent Part Time basis.
Reporting into the Director of Financial Planning you will be the go to person for Tax matters across the EMEAA region.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Ensure accurate and timely tax compliance and meets statutory requirements in all Companies, benefits from all allowances and is not exposed to penalties.
- Oversee VAT accounting and ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Manage Corporate Tax and VAT, in consultation with external and internal tax-experts.
- In conjunction with Accounting staff, ensure ledger correctly reflects tax position, where necessary.
- Support the payroll team with payroll tax matters and regulatory obligations.
- Ensure Brexit and digitalisation requirements in EMEAA are met.
- Support the VAT accountant and explore the "One Stop Shop - Non Union Moss" requirements.
- Support the VAT accountant with projects involving tax compliance matters and reporting e.g. Fusion.
- Manage voluntary registrations, disclosures and tax investigations throughout EMEAA region.
- Budgeting, forecasting and Financial modelling. Taking the finance lead on restructuring and liquidations, supporting HR, Legal, Sales and Operations heads.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls, policies and procedures are in place to cover all areas of responsibility.
Involvement with ad hoc projects and tasks and seeing them to conclusion e.g Financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting:
- Support accounting in preparation and audit of statutory accounts in relation to areas of responsibility - tax provisions, payroll, and valuations.
- Support the payroll team with system implementations and tasks as and when required.
- Manage all staff for whom accountable in line with the Company's human resources policies and procedures to support, develop and monitor performance of accountable team members.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required consistent with the post.
What you'll need to succeed
Professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
Tax management and budgeting experience
Excellent analytical skills with a good eye for detail
Multi-national environment, Corporate tax, Income tax, VAT
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.