May 2020 Start- Part Time (2/3 days) VAT Manager- Central London- Oil and Gas
My client, a multi-national trading firm, seeks a part-time VAT Manager to support the business for a 9-12 month period starting in May.
This is principally an EMEA advisory position with additional responsibility for the UK VAT return and continuous process enhancements.
- Monitoring changing Indirect Tax laws across EMEA regions
- Handling queries from traders and wider business units
- Developing, testing and overseeing Indirect Tax control framework
- Communicating risks/exposures to Tax director
- UK VAT Return review and overseeing European Return
- Reconciling relevant Indirect Tax accounts and monitoring Indirect Tax payable and receivables.
You would be joining an exceptional ad unique business with significant competitive advantage in their respective field that further operates a professional whilst fun culture.
On offer: £400-500 per day- for further information on this role/wider interim Indirect Tax market, please contact Jade Hawkins 0207 429 4426