Partnership Tax Manager, Top 10 Accountancy firm, London, paying up to £67,000per annum
Your new company
You will be joining a well regarded Top 10 Accountancy firm in London. Here you will be joining the Partnership Tax team. This team are responsible for working with the following clients:law firms, architects, property services firms and recruiters. This is the largest Partnership tax team in London.
Your new role
As Partnership Tax Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients operating with the professional services and investment fund management sectors, in particular partnerships/LLPs and their partners.
You responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Acting as a key point of contact for all clients
- Taking leadership of delivering tax compliance and advisory services for your portfolio
- Review partnership tax returns produced by junior members of your team
- Have regular involvement in advising on complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors/Senior Managers
- Participate in bids and proposals for new work
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
You must be CTA qualified to be considered for the position. You must have Partnership tax experience at management level. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a portfolio and a team. You must be able to demonstrate prior experience dealing with professional partnerships and/or private equity funds.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be joining a fantastic partnership tax team with plentiful opportunities for growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.