Do you have a background in partnership tax and are looking for more advisory? We are working with a Top 10 firm who are currently recruiting for a smart and personable Partnership Tax Manager to join the Guildford team.
- Do you have experience in broader Private Client Tax or specifically Partnership Tax and are looking for a fresh non-bureacratic environment
- Do you want to join a successful multinational business?
- Are you looking for improved work-life balance?
What's great about this role?
- You will work in a very autonomous role where you will have a say across the business
- Market leading in regional promotions and an award winning training & development programme
- Growing client base with exciting new projects
As Partnership Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Working on a portfolio that covers a spectrum of fields and industries building relationships with your clients
- Tax planning
- Calculating profit share
- Working closely with the Private Client Tax team.
- Assisting more junior members of staff across the team
What do the team think?
"Everyone is very friendly, and the senior leadership team have a real open-door policy"
"Friendly working environment, great training opportunities and varied work"
As Partnership Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in partnership tax or wider private client tax
- Dealing with strict deadlines, proactive and driven
Want to hear more then call Jen on 0207 2696346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org