Partnership Tax Senior, Top 10 Accountancy firm, London, paying up to £47,000per annum
Your new company
You will be joining a To p 10 Accountancy firm where you will be a part of the largest Partnership Tax team in London. This is a fantastic team who service some of largest law firms, architects and recruitment firms in the UK.
Your new role
As a Partnership Tax Senior you will be responsible for:
- Prepare partnership tax returns required by the Manager
- Actively adhere to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Demonstrate strong team playing skills in all client and internal management dealings
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Tax team
- Be willing and open to take on tasks and challenges provided by their manager
- Develop a clear understanding of relevant legislation
What you'll need to succeed
You must be ATT qualified. You must have prior Partnership Tax experience.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.