Payroll Administrator Job, Consultancy, City of London - £30,000 + benefits
Your new company
This organisation is an thriving Consultancy company with their headquarters based in the City of London. This business has some highly respected clients and they pride themselves on their forward thinking and innovation approached.
Your new role
Your will be assisting the Payroll Manager with all aspects of the payroll function. Your responsibilities with include.
- Administration of starter, leavers and transfers between UK and overseas payrolls
- Assist Payroll Manager with UK administration
- Preparation of payroll reports
- Process pension contributions
- Calculate maternity, paternity and sick pay in addition to progressing with related administration
- Calculate overtime, unpaid leave and other leave etc
- Administration of salary sacrifice schemes (currently childcare vouchers and Ride2Work scheme
- HMRC filing including P45, P46 and tax year end
- Respond to employee and external queries
- Delivery and collection of documents
- Ad hoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
You should have at least 2 year experience processing start to finish UK Payroll. You should be career orientated with a professional and proactive attitude
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a growing consultancy City of London with a competitive salary and great benefits including flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.